Stephen Jaeger, M.D. is affiliated with the Yale University School of Medicine. He plays an active role in innovating patient care and providing education and supervision to Yale University medical students and resident physicians.
He has received numerous awards for clinical excellence and leadership over the course of his medical career.
In addition to his work at Yale University, he is the founder of Psyche Revîve.
Accolades, Affiliations & Credentials
- Yale University School of Medicine
- Board Certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Phi Beta Kappa Academic Honor Society
- American Psychiatric Association
- New Jersey State Medical Licensure
- Connecticut State Medical Licensure
- Pennsylvania State Medical Licensure
- Florida State Licensure (Telehealth)